Monday, September 26, 2005

reunited

e20_1
G'ma and G'Pa Leski

My faith is shakey sometimes. Although each time I lose someone close to me I am blessed with little signs and miracles that help me restore my belief of the afterlife. The snow storm that forced us to memorialize my Uncle Jerry in candle light. The broken antique clock at my Aunt Puff's home chiming three days to the hour after her passing. The thunderstorm alerting us to visit Grandma Leski last monday and deliver her to a final resting place.

Still, sometimes my faith is weak and I wonder... "Do we really go on?" "Will I truly see you again?"

My heart believes, but my mind races and questions. In my soul I know the afterlife is much bigger than I can understand as a mere mortal.

Today I am praying for happy reunions.

e04
G'ma and G'Pa Leski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home