Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Patience

My head is swimming lately and my words are starting to reveal themselves at the surface of my mind again. But for a site titled "Celebrating Mediocrity" I find myself frozen from publishing unless I have something uber profound to say. this is the same reason I have failed to write in my son's baby book for two years! This is the same reason I no longer buy blank greeting cards, but let Hallmark do the talking for me. As for my interest in photography, I can't decide if my camera really sucks or I am just losing my eyesight... Last night I looked at my husband worried the the growing up we have done lately has left us unenchanted. I know I will bring magic back to my life if I participate here. If only for my own creative outlet. I am trying... please encourage me where you can.

In the mean time, two of my favorites have said it all for me, couragously and perfectly. Thank you Jen and Carmen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who needs profound? just right freely and let whatever pour out. by the way, your words and photos have never sucked. quit thinking so much girle. just spill a little something for us who love you.
jen gray

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home