spillage

I am not one to blame my parents for my reoccurring moments of unhappiness.
For they have loved and supported me in every way they were capable.
I know this to be true and my heart aches at the thought of not only disappointing them, but also disapproving of them.
My happiness is my choice.
I will forever be turned off by the 30 year-old who hides in therapy discussing how her parents have ruined her life. My advice to the wounded sibling whom I have witnessed make such accusations has always been… “Grow up already.”
I love and respect my parents.
And now that I have outgrown my rebellious youth, I spend my quiet worried moments hoping they approve of everything I do and everything I am. Everything.
And yet, sometimes I am emotionally paralyzed as I recall the moments when they just didn’t show up for me. I am frightened when I realize I do not approve of or appreciate every choice they made. I am deeply saddened as I recall their times of parental desertion.
My son is two-years-old.
The sun has started to set on a stunning day. A day I feel I did not live up to.
I am tired and I do not want to discuss the wheels on his classic toy car. I would like to give up playing the train conductor. I would like a hot bath while listening to the ice clank against the cold drink that I usually reserve for weekends.
I am tired and I look into his eyes. I am reminded of the moments my parents abandoned me. I wince as I realize the wounds are still there. I squeeze out a smile as grab my plastic hotdog and ask him to pass the mustard.




2 Comments:
Excellent, love it! Online ordering prescription viagra without modafinil online buy smart drugs modafinil online price 30 protonix 40mg Anty paris hilton Debt relief options modafinil Paris hilton vag bbw black girls nude Curing golf slice Stamina pilates premier unit vegas tooth whitening bleaching Presearch hard drive search tool Illinois basketball 3 on 3 youth tournament Volkswagon cabrio battery installation Vitamin deficiency picture http://www.pharmacy-6.info/Provigil-and-weight-loss.html Eye laser safe surgery orlando Find levitra tablets by bayer
Keep up the good work Adelgazar xenical Print custom t shirts neff appliances uk Companies using voip
Post a Comment
<< Home